8 Things I am looking forward to:
- The weekend, and no working on Saturday! Wooo!
- April 26 and Zoe's 4th birthday par-taaay at the House of Bounce. The fact that we only invited 9 kids other than the ones that live with us makes it awesomely small. I can handle that!
- May 2 for our wild Girls-Only Hawaii-less Luau (how the heck do you spell that word?!) party. True story, M will be leaving for Hawaii that afternoon and his ex-wife will already be there until the following Monday. That means I get custody of all the girls so we are going to have a par-taaaaay. Cranking up the heat, eating hawaiian pizza, and wearing grass skirts. You wish you could be there, I know!
- My 30th birthday, I believe a person needs to re-invent themselves (if you are a Gemini like myself, I get to use the plural version. Ha!) every decade. For my 20th I went with becoming a heathen. I need to think about how I'm going to reinvent myself for the next ten years.
- My Mom and her new man coming to Alaska to visit and help celebrate my big 3-0.
- Camping and fishing and all sorts of fun stuff while they are here in Alaska.
- Going to Seattle for the first time in June. Yay for M who has lots of friends who have been getting married since we've met.
- Excited about my brother's wedding (Colorado in September). Zoe gets to be the flower girl, we are going to practice throwing flower petals all summer long. :D
- Woke up at 5 a.m. to get ready for work.
- Went to the court house for the custody hearing.
- Waited for the Ex to show up (15 minutes late) , had the Judge ask why we were having a hearing if we both agreed on everything. (Because J didn't turn in the paperwork. Ever).
- 15 minutes later, I was awarded full physical and legal custody. YES!!
- Went to Village Inn for biscuits and gravy, and tea to calm my stomach.
- Drama drama drama, when J didn't want to meet me so I could pick up Zoe. Ugh!
- Arrived home at 9 p.m. and got Zoe in the tub.
- Read princess stories, and snuggled with my babygirl. All the drama, heartache, upset stomach; completely worth it to have her throw her little arm around my neck and fall asleep nose to nose in her twin bed.
8 Things I wish I could do:
- Give a really awesome massage
- Cook an amazing meal. Something other than macaroni & cheese, or pizza. ;)
- Touch my toes without writhing in agony. Someday...
- Get a tan. An even tan, not the freckly-speckly mess that I get.
- Play my guitar and sing at the same time. And have it sound amazing, not like a cat in heat.
- Kick some ass in jujutsu. Instead of spraining my back trying to do a forward roll.
- Learn to take amazing photos.
(I don't have any television channels, but I do rent seasons of stuff on DVD)
((Also, these are in no particular order))
- Grey's Anatomy
- Lost (although (I admit, I lost interest after the second season)
- Dead Like Me
- Extreme Elimination Challenge
- True Blood
- South Park
SJ & Funnygal Kat @ http://funnygals.blogspot.com/
Maggie Lou @ http://thefullmagoo.blogspot.com/
Sarah Kay (even though she tagged me first, this is her other blog! HA!) @ http://sasaisforlovers.blogspot.com/
YOU! Uh, if anybody else reads this. ;)